purpose: to locate resources and be effective
Complete your training if you haven't done so already!
Important Contact People
- Buying, sales, operational questions, contact: Brandon Devlin - Sales and Training - (804) 338-3659
- Issues with cash, shipping, check-ins, general buying questions, contact: Jamin Kozak (pronounced Jay-man) - Operations / Warehouse Manager (859) 312-7558
- Issues with cash or the app, contact: Al Young - CFO - (718) 644-1306
- Issues with Appointment Scheduling, contact: Konrad Kosmala - (828) 719-5559 , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additionally, here is the SellMeBooks back office/warehouse direct number, which is open 9-5 eastern time Monday through Friday: 859-252-4349
- This email is monitored from 6AM to Midnight every day: email@example.com
We are really excited for our Student Buyback! Over the next 4 weeks, we expect to buy back textbooks from thousands of college students across the country. We will have campus captains at over 50 schools in the U.S., paying cash on-demand for textbooks. Our goal is to provide a convenient, fun way for students to sell back their books during an incredibly stressful time of the year.
Below, we have outlined some of the most important pointers, tips, advice, and instructions to ensure that you'll have a delightful experience with SellMeBooks. Always remember that you're essentially running a small business with us as your partners, and you should try to think and act like a business owner.
Very Important Information
- If you are receiving a Comdata card and receiving cash advances you will have an account balance with SMB.
- Make sure that you request boxes and shipping labels and personally ship books directly to SMB to offset any account balance.
- DO NOT co-mingle your books or your cash with any other campus buyer.
- DO NOT check in or cash out your books to any other campus buyer.
- If you have any questions about this please contact Jamin (pronounced Jay-man) in the back office. 859-312-7558.
- In order to have cash continuously advanced throughout the buyback, you must keep track of your customers. In addition, we'll pay $1 per customer entered--if you have 200 customers, that's an easy extra $200.
Here's the link for the recruiting page Bryan set up.
Print these out and leave them everywhere.
Purpose would be to collect names when you're in front of a large number of potential student reps